Appearance: Ivory paste with distinctive green-blue veins of mold
Texture: Soft texture with distinct crunch from brushite crystals
Taste: Bold, robust blue flavor with a bright, tangy finish.
- For a cheese plate, serve simply with wine and full flavored charcuterie meat, such as Olympia Provisons Chorizo Rioja
- This blue is best served with the biggest, boldest red around like a Cab or Pinot Noir.
- Super aged, and variable taste as the blues mature on their own schedule
- All natural grass-based whole cow milk
- Milk is certiﬁed sustainable & rBST/rBGH FRE
- Vegetarian-friendly and gluten free
- Aged a minimum of 360 days, released to taste
- Bold and tangy
Shelf Life: 6 months
Suggested Storage: Keep refrigerated at 38°– 40° F
Milk type: USDA Certified Organic Cow Milk
Rennet: Organic, vegetarian, Kosher, and GMO-free microbial enzyme
Ingredients: USDA Certified Organic Cow Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cheese Cultures, Penicillium Roquefort