Questions or concerns? On this page you’ll find info about our shipping and return policies, as well as resources for getting in touch if you have an issue with our products or services not covered below.
How Do I Check The Status Of My Order?
Can I change my payment method once I’ve placed an order?
Once an order has been placed, the payment method used on that specific order cannot be modified if the order has been completed. If your order is still “Awaiting Fulfillment” and you wish to update your payment method, please contact our customer support at email@example.com. You may update your payment method for your account from the payment methods tab under My Account.
I can’t select the shipping date I need for my order
Our shipping calendar currently only allows customers to select a shipping date 30 days from the date the order is being placed. Holidays and Weekends are blocked on the shipping calendar. Our cheese are made in artisan batches and your orders are packed by hand. Due to this, if we experience high volumes, your desired shipping date may no longer be available.
We recommend placing your order in advance when possible. We provide the option to request a delivery date up to 30 days in advance at checkout.
My order will arrive a day later than expected or arrived thawed or warmer than expected
We take pride in making sure that your order is packed properly and shipped at the appropriate speed to arrive at your doorstep in good condition and safe to consume. Every order is packed with our innovative and recyclable insulation and gel packs. We include additional gel packs depending on the season. Occasionally packages are affected by conditions outside of our control, such as extremely weather and delays with our carriers.
If your order has been delayed in transit, please accept the package from the carrier. Open your order and touch the cheese. If the cheese is still cool to the touch, the product is safe. It is common for naturally aged cheese to develop a small amount of moisture inside their packaging. The liquid on the outside of your cheese is excess moisture, or liquid whey. Simply blot your cheese with a paper towel and enjoy.
If the cheese is warm, please discard the contents of your order and contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions about the condition of your order, or you believe that your order is not safe to consume, please contact our Customer Support at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery. Rogue Creamery is not responsible for order that are damaged due to extreme seasonal temperatures, however, we handle each inquiry on a case-by-case basis and are happy to assist you.
- Due to the perishable nature of our cheese and our high quality standards, we only ship Monday – Wednesday using 2-Day or Overnight services, and all orders shipped on Thursdays must be sent Overnight.
- FedEx/UPS will not deliver to PO boxes. To ensure your package goes out on your desired ship date, please be sure to list a physical shipping address.
- The shipping date you select at checkout is the date your order will be hand packed by our team and shipped from our warehouse. Be sure that this date, combined with your chosen shipping method (e.g. 2-Day or Overnight) works for you.
- The method of shipping you choose at checkout (e.g. 2-Day or Overnight) will determine when your package will arrive. Tracking information will be sent to the email address you enter at checkout
- Please do not have your package delivered to a business. FedEx/UPS will deliver up until 8pm, and will not deliver the package if the business is closed. Rogue Creamery is not responsible for a refund or reimbursement of a package spoiled in transit due to a business address being used.
Delivery Times & Dates
- It is your responsibility to ensure that someone will be home on the day of delivery. If you’re purchasing a gift, consider calling the recipient in advance to find a delivery window that works for them.
- FedEx/UPS does not require a signature at residential addresses and will leave your package at the front door. Tracking information will be sent to the email address you enter at checkout, which you can use to monitor your shipment’s status.
- Please contact 1-800-GOFEDEX if your order is delayed in transit to get status updates before contacting Rogue Creamery.
Due to the perishable nature of our product, we do not offer returns, exchanges, or refunds. We can reship your order under certain circumstances, outlined below.
Re-Shipping Your Order
Rogue Creamery is happy to reship your order in the event of the following situations:
- Wrong items were shipped
- Items were missing from the order
- FedEx or UPS failed to complete shipment in 48 hrs from shipping date*